Summer Colour Guide
Summer is the time to enjoy the fresh outdoors. However on those rainy days, the weather may have you locked up indoors. When it’s all gray and gloomy outside, the last thing you want is for your house to look and feel as gloomy as it is outside. With these summery paint colours, not only will they lift your spirit but will help renew your energy.
If you are not feeling adventurous enough to paint your walls, brightly coloured décor will work too!
4 Summer BBQ Must Haves
On those nice and warm summer nights having a barbeque with friends and family is a great way to get outside while having some fun with those you love.
Here are 5 things you must have before you start grilling:
- Sure there are gas barbeques and even though it may take a bit longer for your food to cook, nothing tastes as good as smokey char grilled food.
- Relaxing Patio Furtinature
- Having a BBQ by yourself can be fun but having a BBQ with a bunch of friends and family is even better. With that being said you and your guest need somewhere to sit and place their food. Investing in relaxing and stylish patio furniture is a good idea especially if you like entertaining.
- Cool Lighting
- When June 21 st comes around summer has just begun, however daylight is shorter and nights are starting to get longer. Decorating your backyard or patio with lanterns and Christmas lights is a great way to take advantage of the long summer nights. It will make your outdoor space look inviting and relaxing.
- Food & Drinks
- This is a NO BRAINER! You cannot have a BBQ without the food and drinks! When it comes to choosing what you should prepare make sure to make something for everyone. Making a variety of different meats and vegetables is sure to please everyone who attends you BBQ.