- Just like any big task you should plan ahead. This ensures that everything that needs to be done gets done. Planning ahead will make things go a lot faster, by marking down everything you can see what task will take the longest and shortest to do. Start with the big cleaning projects first. This allows for the smaller tasks to be done quickly in the end.
Use proper supplies
- Using the proper supplies not only makes for a better clean, but it also makes cleaning become easier. Do your research, whether it is online or in store, there are a ton of options and by doing research it allows you to pick the supplies that work for you. Also stocking up on cleaning supplies is never a bad idea, you can use them more than once.
- Breaks are need during any daily activity, cleaning is no exception. Yes cleaning is a chore but it needs to be done. Taking a break or two in-between cleaning allows you to freshen up and unwind if you are feeling stressed.
Avoid taking on too much
- The last thing you need in your life is more stress. When it comes to cleaning making it as stress free as possible should be the goal. Splitting up your tasks gives you a visual so your not overwhelmed .Remember it is called spring-cleaning and it does not have to be done in one day, spring is a whole entire season.
Miss the small areas
- Whether it’s a closet or even just the top of that hard to reach self, remember to clean every area in your house. If you miss the small areas now the mess in that area will just keep getting bigger.